When communicating socially, your image is essential to help you achieve the best communication effect. That means you need to be beautiful and impress the opposite person to create maximum favorable conditions for your work. In particular, a perfect pair of leather shoes plays a big part in building your image.
Bally – one of the leading Swiss luxury brands, celebrates 160 years of existence and has made a name for excellence in the craft industry through its lines of leather and many other products with a modern designs. Bally’s handcrafted products are the main highlight of the Swiss heritage. Bally is famous for its famous high-quality leather goods handmade by skilled artisans.
Owning a pair of Bally shoes is something you should do now, and we are here to help you find the perfect shoe size for you.
Bally Shoe Size Chart For Men
Europe has long been known as the cradle of luxury brands, where the world’s most skilled craftsmen are concentrated in countries with the most developed fashion industries, such as France, Italy, Switzerland, and the West. Spain, England. How do you choose the right shoe size? Utilize the Bally shoe size tables to determine how to choose the appropriate shoe size. Just select the relevant size chart from the list below.
|European standard||American standard||English standard||Feet length|
Bally Shoe Size Chart For Women
The Bally brand is a favorite of fashionistas because of its high-end collections of leather and handcrafted goods. Bally offers whole and half sizes and a variety of widths to ensure a great fit because they understand how vital properly fitted shoes are! Utilize our shoe-fitting guide to wear your preferred footwear with the comfort and design you would anticipate from Bally.
|European standard||American standard||English standard||Feet length|
Which Country Are Bally Shoes From?
European luxury brands are always a fashionista’s dream. Bally must be mentioned when it comes to the brand that successful businessmen love. This is the most famous luxury brand, with hundreds of years of operation in the market.
The most prominent are leather shoe products, which are highly appreciated for their quality and design. Although it is a famous brand, not everyone knows which country bally shoes are from.
The process of formation and development
Bally is a luxury brand in Switzerland, founded by two brothers, Carl Franz Bally and Fritz Bally, in 1851. Initially, Bally was called Bally & Co, specializing in providing fashion products, handbags, and high-quality leather footwear.
The birth of the Bally brand began with Carl Franz’s business trip to France. He wanted to buy his wife a few pairs of lace-up boots, but because he didn’t know her shoe size, he bought all 12 different sizes.
While visiting a shoe factory in Paris, he noticed that the shoes had elastic closures like the ones his family made. Since then, he saw the potential for the family business to grow, so he decided to expand into handmade shoes.
By 1870, Bally had gradually established itself as a leading name in Switzerland. In 1892, Carl passed the company on to his sons, renaming CF Bally & Sons.
Under the guidance of generations, the reputation of the Bally brand has become more and more famous and reached out to the world. By 1990, Bally had stores in countries such as Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Brazil, Turkey, etc. Currently, the Bally brand belongs to JAB Holdings.
Expansion into the international market
By the 1870s, Bally gradually established its name as one of the leading Swiss brands. The company was renamed CF Bally and then CF Bally & Sons because founder Carl passed the property on to his sons in 1892.
Carl Franz died in 1899 and passed on the spirit of Bally to his children.
Under the direction of the next generation, Bally’s reputation has reached internationally. It opened stores in Geneva and Montevideo (Uruguay) in 1870, followed by Buenos Aires (1873), Paris (1879), and London (1882). During the 1880s, Bally was one of the first luxury brands to open stores in China. By 1990, Bally had stores in countries such as Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Bally belongs to JAB Holdings but has many shares in Shandong Ruyi, China’s largest textile and apparel corporation.
The imprints of the Bally brand
As a brand with over 160 years of history, Bally has made its mark in the fashion industry. In the early 20th century, the Bally brand was considered the world’s first multinational company, with more than 4 million pairs of shoes produced yearly.
Bally is also the first brand to produce its promotional film, laying the foundation for the fashion village’s video campaigns later. Bally is also the first brand to create the definition of an advertising poster, with a color poster made by a famous French graphic artist.
Bally is one of the pioneers to enter the Chinese market and the markets of Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, etc., in just a decade. And Bally was one of the brands that created the first flagship store, causing a sensation in the fashion industry then.
Bally’s shoe design style
The designer for the current Bally brand is Pablo Coppola, a prestigious accessory designer who has worked for many of the world’s top brands. Intending to change how customers see the Bally brand while keeping the unique element.
Therefore, Bally’s products are designed to be simple but still luxurious. The models are in line with the prevailing trends, with many outstanding colors, bringing many choices to customers.
Products that make Bally’s name
This Swiss brand is famous for its leather shoes that are both fashionable and without sacrificing convenience. In particular, as a brand born in the Swiss Alps, Bally is a trusted brand for snow footwear.
These include the Reindeer boots designed by Bally for explorer Tenzing Norgay, who first climbed Mount Everest in 1953. Or the Curling snow boots that the Swiss team used at the 1952 Winter Olympics. The sole of Bally shoes is famous for its Y-Shaped Bally Grip design, which limits slippage when moving, but looks trendy.
Bally’s Great Achievements
The company has expanded from shoes to other diverse product lines, including clothing, bags, and leather accessories for both men and women. Its products continue to be handmade in Switzerland by skilled artisans in the leather industry.
In her step-by-step journey to become the “pride” of Switzerland, Bally has made a deep mark, laying the foundation for the development of today’s modern fashion industry.
- At the beginning of the 20th century, Bally was considered one of the first multinational companies in the world, with 7,000 full-time employees, producing 4 million pairs of shoes a year.
- Bally was one of the first studios to produce their commercials – with the main character being the legendary comedian Charlie Chaplin, laying the foundation for the birth of the marketing campaign videos of the fashion village later.
- The Bally Museum in Schönenwerd is a place to display the legacy of the fashion house and is also one of the first “fashion museums” in the world.
- Many champions chose the famous Bally Rominger Ski Boots at St. Moritz.
- At 11:30 on May 29, 1953, Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay officially became the first to set foot on Everest. Later, Edmund Hillary was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II, and Tenzing Norgay was awarded a medal. And the Bally Reindeer-Himalaya boots are the historical proof accompanying them on that legendary climbing journey.
- Bally is also one of the first agencies to define advertising posters with a color poster made by famous French graphic artist Bernard Villemot.
- This Swiss brand is also one of the pioneers in attacking the high-end fashion market of China, then a series of markets such as North America, France, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, Lebanon, Turkey, etc., within a decade.
- To have the palatial and splendid appearance of today’s leading fashion flagship stores in the world, Bally has played a big part. One of the world’s first flagship stores in Zürich, designed by Andrée Putman, was Bally’s sensational project at the time.
The above is enough to prove Bally’s stature and strong influence on the world fashion scene in the journey spanning three centuries, showing that Bally has become a national brand and a Swiss artistic heritage.
Find more Stuart Weitzman Shoe Size Chart
Where Did Bally’s Leather Shoes Come From?
Bally – one of the leading Swiss shoe brands, has existed and developed excellently in the market. This success is attributed to a wide variety of crafts, leather goods, and many other meticulously designed items in a modern style.
How did Bally’s leather shoes develop?
The Bally leather shoe brand is present everywhere and is the best-selling item, including Bally men’s loafers. Bally leather shoes are meticulously designed and processed to create a suitable product to meet customers’ needs. A principle of Bally is to use dark colors to create a contrast between dark and light to attract and highlight the product.
The harmonious combination of gentle and flexible lines and harmonious layout create elegance and sophistication. That is the success of the design experts and professional machining team. Bally always launches new products in various styles so customers can choose the best.
Owners of Bally leather shoes will feel extremely excited because they own a pair of quality brand shoes and show their class. One characteristic that attracts customers is that the product is solemn, polite, and powerful.
Should I buy Bally leather shoes?
To create a famous Bally leather shoe brand throughout Europe, Bally shoes must have outstanding features that satisfy many customers. Some of the strengths that Bally leather shoes outperform other shoes in the same price range are:
- Bally leather shoes can serve many different purposes. You can go to work and play at the same time. There are no fashion constraints on Bally shoes.
- Bally loafers use contrasting deep and bright colors to create a contrast between the color of the shoe and the light outside. It is the highlight to attract people’s eyes.
- Bally leather shoes are made of shiny leather and grained leather to meet the diverse needs of customers. Leather facilitates durability and is very trendy these days. The inner sole is arranged with a soft rubber layer that provides a smooth and confident feeling, solving the foot pain problem that many other brands have.
- Bally’s loafers are always youthful and suitable for wearing with jeans, and khaki pants, giving the wearer comfort, dynamism, and attractiveness.
- The shoe’s sole is designed high and made of solid rubber material. This is an advantage because the high sole increases the height and enhances the wearer’s figure. What’s more, it’s a shoe that makes your steps more flexible and confident.
It is impossible not to mention the price of Bally leather shoes. However, now you have to pay attention when buying because people take advantage of the Bally brand to sell fake or poor quality products, but the price is equal to quality. So go to reputable establishments to buy and own the best products.
Read more Kenneth Cole Shoe Size Chart in this post
Is Bally a high-end brand?
Bally is one of the oldest luxury companies in the world, having been founded in Switzerland in 1851. Our DNA as talented shoemakers fuses a tradition of workmanship with a distinctly modern aesthetic. We are proud to be leather architects. Bally welcomed Rhuigi Villasenor as its new Creative Director in January 2022.
Is Bally a reliable name?
Bally has long been known for its inventiveness and quality of workmanship while remaining true to its timeless brand legacy. More lately, we’ve been drawn in by their chic ready-to-wear collection, where staple pieces have been updated with energizing jewel tones and thinner cuts.
Do Bally shoes originate from Switzerland?
Even their most recognizable models, like the men’s formal Scribe, developed by Carl Franz Bally’s grandson Max Bally in 1951 to commemorate the company’s 100th birthday, are still crafted by hand in Switzerland using 240 artisanal skills.
Is Bally made of real leather?
Bally started the trend with their assortment of almost forty different calf variations, ranging from plain to grained and printed. Genuine natural calf leather with a consistent grain makes shoes last long. This cloth even gets graceful wrinkles over time with proper care.